This HUGE Old Navy 40% off everything sale has gotten me really fired up! Emilia has grown out of almost all of her clothes and desperately needs some spring/summer attire.
Moms!!!!! This sale is one day only and ends today! JUMP ON IT!
LITTLE GIRL FAVES
I have been eyeing espadrilles foooorever but I just could not get over the insane price tag.
I have been loving my Olive Avenue raw denim jeans. I got a size 5/27. I’d say they fit true to size or slightly big.
I couldn’t find a similar straw bag for less then $300 but this circle bag is amazing and reasonably priced!
Below are some look-a-like designer options. Beware that you might pass out, puke, or chuck your phone when you see the price tag. 😳🤢🤑😵
Okay gals, I rounded up some of my favorite styles and the best deals for SPRING!!
1. If you read my last post, you know how much I’ve been lovin’ on the statement bow lately. The yellow is perfect for spring, I can’t wait to swipe a few more this season.
2. The cutest stripe v-neck tee is under $25. I like to order up one size for a boyfriend fit.
3. There is something so flattering about these tie front tops. I’m loving these knit ones from Madewell.
4. With how popular this trend has been, I’m in SHOCK that this dress isn’t sold out (yet). I also found the perfect booties to pair with it. These peep-toe booties were maaade for spring! They are 40% off right now and come in four colors, but the cashmere has to be my favorite.
5. Lastly, this gorgeous Steve Madden tote is under $50 and the different color options are selling out fast!
6. Crochet Floral Midi Dress…DEAD!
7. Hallelujah! A one-piece that doesn’t show half your butt. P.S. I love that they didn’t photoshop the models stretch marks. Okay here is ONE and TWO morebecause I am so proud of ASOS for showcasing real bodies.
8. I have this PEPLUM SWIM TOP and it is sooooo flattering! It’s 20% off right now.