Happy Friday my friends! I am so excited for the weekend to be upon us. Josh has been working at an internship this summer and it has been really hard not having him around during the day. It definitely makes me and the boys super happy when Friday evening rolls around. Do you guys have any fun plans scheduled for this weekend. We are just in summer decompression mode. Freddie started back to preschool this week and Josh’s last year of law school is about to begin, so we are just going to spend time together as a family. If your weekend involves a little online shopping, then you have come to the right place. I have found some really fun things for this week’s Weekend Deal Report.
1.Madewell is offering 25% off select styles from now until the 22nd with code YESPLEASE. There are so many cute pieces for fall, that it was hard to pick just one to feature. I am loving this eyelet top. The navy blue color is so gorgeous, but it comes in cream too!
2. You guys! How gorgeous is this dress…and less than $100 too!
3. I know we are all thinking about fall, but this is an AWESOME time to stock-up on swimsuits for next season. ASOS has so many amazing ones left and a lot of them are less than 30! I love the color and the peplum detailing on this suit, which is only $28. The floral print on this one is so beautiful and it is $117 off!
4. How cute is this little backpack? It would be perfect to just throw a few diapers and some wipes in with your wallet, keys, and phone if you didn’t want to tote your entire diaper bag.
5. I don’t have a pair of Madewell jeans, but my girlfriend’s who have them absolutely rave about them being the best, most comfortable jeans ever. This pair is a great staple and with the sale they are less than $100.
6. Gap is offering their Gap Cash deal right now where you get $25 in Gap Cash for every $50 you spend. Eyelet is going to be a huge trend for late-summer/early fall and I am loving this top and this top. Great ways to capitalize on the trend without spending a fortune.