First things first, thank you so much for the sweet comments and messages on our big pregnancy/gender reveal. You guys are so, so sweet to share in our excitement and it means so much to our family. I still am in complete shock and CAN NOT believe we are going to have a little pink bundle of joy joining our home in a few short months. CRAZY! Okay, enough mushy mama for now. This week’s weekend deal report is seriously good. A lot of higher end brands are having their end of season clearance sales, so now is totally the time to scoop up some pieces that you can use now, in the fall, and next year.
1. Rag & Bone is offering 25% off Summer Favorites with the code SUMMER25 now through Tuesday. This is a great time to snag a pair of jeans or cute booties for fall. These are definitely investment pieces, but they are worth the splurge because they will last forever. I am in love with these gray booties and these perforated open-toe booties that come in four colors.
2. These jeans literally flew off the shelf during Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale, but they are now re-stocked in all sizes and on sale for 33% off. Hurry, quick because once people realilze the are back in stock AND on sale, they will go fast again!
3. Rebecca Taylor makes such beautiful clothes, but they are normally COMPLETELY out of my price range…and honestly a lot of them still are, even when they are on sale. The good news is that her site is offering 40% off all sale items with the code LABORDAY and you can actually snag some really good deals. I love this plaid top that is marked down to $48 from $195. And how gorgeous is the embroidered top for $80 regularly $295.
5. How beautiful would this dress be to transition into fall?
6. I am not sure how this qualifies as a dress, but I think it would look awesome paired with some skinny jeans and a pair of booties for fall. Best news of all…it comes in five equally fantastic prints.
7. Nordstrom has added a ton of new markdowns to their sale section and there are some really great pieces and great prices. I am love, love, loving this lavender eyelet midi dress and these basic tee’s for only $10.99 are too good of a deal to pass up!